Last comments

In response to: The Bicyclists: Coming To A Theater Near You!

Tom [Visitor]
Make a trip to Alexandria, VA. The Old Town Theater dates back to the early 1900s and at one time showcased vaudville (http://tickets.oldtowntheater.com/). It's now set up as a 501(c), I believe. The owner is committed to the theater and trying hard to keep things afloat. My only affiliation is as a happy patron. Oh yeah, they serve beer there. Beyond that, there are lots of good bike trails in the area, and the city has been promoting alternatives to driving (http://alexandriava.gov/localmotion/). Again, no affiliation, just a bicycle commuter. Hope you'll consider us; I'd be happy to help spread the word here.
Thanks,
Tom Milani
PermalinkPermalink 05/22/09 @ 13:01

In response to: The Bicyclists: Coming To A Theater Near You!

Pete [Visitor] · http://velocipete.blogspot.com
That's easy! You should come to Minneapolis and show the film at The Riverview:

PermalinkPermalink 04/30/09 @ 10:34

In response to: Craftmaster Independent Announces The Bicyclists' Premiere Date

Patty Winter [Visitor]
Was at the Premier. Way to go! Excellent portrayal of sorrow and the well-meaning comments that are made but are not helpful at all. Very moving piece. Get it to the competitions. This movie will win awards and a good following.
Thank you!

PermalinkPermalink 04/17/09 @ 14:45

In response to: Listen To Carl Jameson Interview On The Quasi-Glamorous Life

admin [Member]
Thanks for asking.

The interview is archived at:

Scroll down the page and you should find it.
PermalinkPermalink 04/13/09 @ 07:22

In response to: Listen To Carl Jameson Interview On The Quasi-Glamorous Life

Susan [Visitor] · http://www.incompreview.com

I was not able to listen to this interview and I want to know where I can do this?
PermalinkPermalink 04/13/09 @ 05:48

In response to: Cassie Skauge To Host New Series: "Spare Parts"

royce [Visitor]
Total dish. What sides does she come with?
PermalinkPermalink 03/20/09 @ 03:06

In response to: The Bicyclists' Poster Is Here!

Ken Decroo [Visitor] · http://virtual-teacher.com
I really like this poster...I want one! I'm looking forward to seeing the Bicyclist in wide circulation.... Good luck and warm regards!
PermalinkPermalink 03/19/09 @ 12:14

In response to: Craftmaster Independent Launches The Bicyclists Website

Melissa [Visitor]
I think you mean, if Melissa stops making you cut trailers, you'll be done soon, haha ;) ..um, thank you, btw :)
PermalinkPermalink 01/06/09 @ 21:08

In response to: The Bicyclists "Wheels North" Benefit Screening

Alena [Visitor] · http://www.sunscreenstips.com
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

PermalinkPermalink 12/08/08 @ 04:08

In response to: The Bicyclists "Wheels North" Benefit Screening

Jayme [Visitor]
Well that's in my neck of the woods!
PermalinkPermalink 12/05/08 @ 21:22

In response to: The Bicyclists "Wheels North" Benefit Screening

Melissa [Visitor]
LOVE IT!!! :) That's pretty exciting! :)
PermalinkPermalink 12/05/08 @ 18:27

In response to: The Bicyclists Blows Through The Schedule

Well said.
PermalinkPermalink 10/24/08 @ 02:35

In response to: Craftmaster Productions Is Proud To Sponsor the "Share The Road" Campaign

admin [Member]
That is so cool!

Thanks for letting us know.

If anyone else has a Bicyclist sponsored "Share the Road" billboard sighting please let us know.

And yes, Kimberly, Jayme and family I do wish you the very best of luck in LA.

Sharon

PermalinkPermalink 10/10/08 @ 10:08

Kimberly [Visitor]
OH MY GOD! We were driving down Halsey & saw the huge billboard!!!! I screamed & made Jayme turn around so we could take a picture! Congrats on all the success of the show & movie! Wish us luck in LA
PermalinkPermalink 10/08/08 @ 21:09

In response to: The Bicyclists Are Out For Summer

Jayme [Visitor]
What a time we've had. Two years, thirty episodes, and one feature film. It's been one of the greatest experiences of my life, and I'm so very proud to have been a part of it. To all the cast: I love you all very much! You have a special place in my heart. Thank you for being so great to be with. I cherish the time we've had. To the Production Team: Thank you again for allowing us to shine. You brought out the best in us, and I think it shows. And to the fans: THANK YOU for staying tuned in and keeping us on. It has been a pleasure to entertain you, greet you on the streets, and follow your input on the show. I truely can't wait for you to see the movie. I know it will knock your socks off. Thank you all, and keep on riding!!

Warmest regards,

Jayme S. Hall
"Conrad Miller"
PermalinkPermalink 09/28/08 @ 21:24

In response to: The Bicyclists Are Out For Summer

Melissa [Visitor]
Ahh :) So true! Its truely amazing when working on a show how close you become with everyone... Its exciting and sad all at the same time! YAY for us!
PermalinkPermalink 09/22/08 @ 21:45

In response to: The Bicyclists Wraps Principal Photography This Week

Melissa [Visitor]
Hahaha! :) ...just wait until I see the trailer ;) jk

The film really does look amazing! I'm sooo impressed with the cinematography, the acting, the sunshine, Sharon and Carl not loosing it (although they would have every right to), the crew, everything! :) WOW!!

Here we come film festivals! Watch out, we're stealing all the awards! :)
PermalinkPermalink 09/16/08 @ 13:04

In response to: The Bicyclists Blows Through The Schedule

admin [Member]
I mean to thank them and the rest of the crew too - but so many to list...
PermalinkPermalink 09/10/08 @ 11:57

In response to: The Bicyclists Blows Through The Schedule

Melissa [Visitor]
Haha... Yes, and what was that about the makeup artists? ;)

Great job Sharon AND Carl, you both are two talented and focused people, the Bicyclist wouldnt have happend without you guys! :)
PermalinkPermalink 09/10/08 @ 11:41

In response to: The Bicyclists Follow The Golden Rule

Ken Decroo [Visitor] · http://virtual-teacher.com
I really like your use of the "magic" hour for many of your scenes. It is very dramatic.

I love to ride during that time of day as well. It gives me the same feeling the show depicts of being alive, free in the world under my own power...Keep up the get show!
PermalinkPermalink 09/07/08 @ 13:43

The Bicyclist

This is a blog open to the public to comment on the Internet TV series "The Bicyclist"

May 2009